When you really want to do something, I think you should do it. I think that we waste too much time analyzing and considering and weighing the options; too much time hemming and hawing, going back and forth, waiting for a sign, waiting for things to be perfect. The only thing we have, the only* thing that is our own, is our feelings. And yet its the one thing that we are most likely to distrust. We say things like, "maybe that's not wise", "what if I regret it later" and even "what will I think ten years from now?". WHO CARES?!?!? This is it!!! This is all!!! Man.....planning is great and all, but what are we planning for? Nothing but a perhaps. Nothing but a maybe. Nothing that we can be certain of.
What we can* be certain of is right now; what we have and what we want right now. Embrace it. Forget the rest. Live a life that, when you look back, you can say with confidence, "wow, I really risked it all".
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.