Thursday, August 12, 2010

16


That's how many minutes I'm giving myself to write this blog. Why, you ask? Sorry, I can't answer that. The problem? Not the question itself, but the way that you asked it--you see, you asked in the wrong language, you silly goose!!! As of 6:50am on this, Friday 13 August, 2010, I am officially in Italy-mode (I'm practicing now). What does that mean? I will not, under ANY conditions, wear ANYTHING but a bathing suit between the hours of 8am and 6pm; the only activities I will partake in will be or involve eating, sleeping, swimming, sunbathing, reading, and laughing; I will not drink anything but water, espresso and wine (wait--that one's not new :)); pizza will be a daily Event; gelato will be a daily Event; SPF will give way to l'huile. Briefly put--and to go back to your question-- I will no speak Americano ;) Literally and figuratively speaking of course :) The best part? Our posse. If you ask me, any trip that includes walkie-talkies, baggs and sacs, and a sincere desire to not just travel, but to become fully immersed in what is unquestionably the best culture in the entire history of the whole world, promises to be nothing short of epic :)

This has been the most amazing few days. Having L Sac in London has made me realize all over again (just like Mom Sac and TS's visit did, back in May) that its not the place, but the people that make it; that make You.

Another summer; another adventure; another Love.

PS--There's much much more that needs to be said about London '010, but tonight, we pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.