Tuesday, May 14, 2013

You know, I've been thinking a lot about my Dad lately. A lot. My Dad, and our life before any of this happened.  And even, maybe, what it would be like now if it hadn't happened. I've been thinking about it a lot. And you know what I try to remember the most? You know what I use to pull me in when I get all out of whack or upset about something? I ask myself, "what would Dad do?". Or, "what would Dad say?" if I asked him. And anyone who knew my Dad would probably know the answer to that in an instant lol. And that's what I try to remind myself of. That's what I try to be. I try to be the person that I know he would want me to be. Always. Even when its not easy. Especially when its not easy. Bc that's when it counts the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.