Wednesday, January 6, 2021

wants

When this is done, I want to do something. Something big...and I am itching to find a worthy 'something'. Seriously, I mean that: I sit here every day, with my wallet right beside me, searching, ready to pounce (which, in and of itself, is telling....but that is the subject of another line of thought entirely). 

Today I am thinking about what I want to do. What I want to dream and plan now, while I have the time to do it right; what I want to work for; what I want to want (because, isn't it the wanting that is the best part?). 

Hmm....free association? I've had wine, so why not?
-summer in Italy
-plan to be able to buy a summer house in Italy
-buy necessary supplies to make Italian style-pizza at home
-start planning retirement in Italy
-Brooke Baldwin (and Erin Burnett, for that matter)
-go on a photography scavenger hunt in the city with Maddie and my iPhone
-yoga retreat in India
-glamping in Ontario
-cross-country skiiing
-really* good Italian wine
-always remembering that above all else, the very most important thing in the world is your family and your heritage
-remember as much as I look ahead
-more tattoos

-live as fully in the moment as humanly possible
(you can do that now)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.