
New thing for today: I said what was on my mind, what I really thought, to someone that I should've said it to a long time a go.
Why do we recycle things/ people from our past whenever there's some kind of gap, lull or a void in our life? Well, I know why I do: boredom, the desire for something familair (read: easy, comfortable, and non-demanding), nostalgia, lonliness, etc....the list goes on. Sometimes its worth it--sometimes you have to walk away from something to truly understand what it means to you; to fully appreciate it.
And sometimes you just have to walk away.
I'll end this here. There's no point talking about it anymore. It doesn't deserve anymore space than I've already allotted it as it is.
PS--hopefully you can at least get a t-shirt to show for it all ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.