Today I gave humiliation a whole new definition. See the link list on the right titled, "Always make the audience suffer as much as possible" for proof :)
WARNING: Now that I've found a way to post/ share our little movies, you know there will be more to come. Many, many more :)
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yea i thought those were just for us...until i saw the number of views increase and grande told me people who are not in them said, "omg i saw those! so funny!" to her. After viewing them so many times I realize that she and I are the only 2 of the 5 of us who have anything to be embarrassed about lol.
ReplyDeletewhat?!?! no no no NO, my creative-writing friend: you and Grande are the only ones who have anything to be proud of! you totally stole the show. a secret? i still watch them now and again, and they ALWAYS make me laugh--out loud :) it really was the best trip ever, wasn't it? the trip of a lifetime.
ReplyDeletewe'll always have positano <3